Saco Design Introduces Johanson Boatworks
For Johanson Boatworks we provided content migration services in order to give them an updated website that fit their image. We brought them from static html pages with no content management system and introduced them to our Content Management Superhero. Johanson Boatworks’ image is a vital aspect of their business, and we support that with our use of Search Engine Optimization.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is a fundamental part of our relationship with Johanson Boatworks because it is an important part of the website’s design. By using proper descriptions and key words specific to their business, we have created a stronger outreach in the eye of search engines for Johanson Boatworks, in addition to the implementation of our Content Management Superhero.
Implementing a CMS (Content Management Superhero)
Johanson Boatworks wanted a website that was easy for them to manage – so we provided simple tools for them to use in order to effectively publicize their services and products. Because of our CMS (Site Avenger), our client can confidently take the helm and control the content on their website.
- JBW can manage their homepage promo/slider by choosing any text/copy and image they would like, as well as up to two links; and as many promos as they need.
- The new site allows JBW to manage boats, news articles, project updates, and all web pages, including pictures as well as content.
Quality and Attention to Detail
Johanson Boatworks has high-end customers to whom they cater to with their premium products. We gave them premium tools that provide them with ways to draw attention to their content and site navigation in order to achieve ultimate attractiveness.
- We replaced a dated graphic design with a fresh new look.
- As a complement to the above management tools, JBW can choose the photos and images that best represent their company in the eye of their customers and the public.
- JBW has the ability to cross-post their articles from their website to their Facebook page: strengthening their image on the web as well as in social media from a single dashboard.
Read more of Saco Design's Blog. Don't miss out on what's going on at the Saco Design Workshop.