Redesigned Web Site for James Molleur Launched
Jim Molleur's story is typical- he's had a web site for years that doesn't really satisfied him. The look is canned and it doesn't rank well on the search engines. Jim asked Saco Design to upgrade look of his site.
- Achieve independence from impersonal website provider
- Attract more local clients to the website without paid advertising
- Improve upon the graphical design and create a MolleurLaw visual image
- Add useful content and client resources
- E-Business Consulting- redesign feasibility & impact
- Graphic Design/Branding- created logo, graphics, and images from photo shoot.
- Website Redesign- copywriting for landing pages with contextual info, interlinked resources, and calls-to-action; Code Optimization with CSS and standardization for cross-browser compatibility and SEO
- Marketing Consulting- competitive analysis and keyword research
More Client Updates
Read more client updates from James Molleur
Read more of Saco Design's Blog. Don't miss out on what's going on at the Saco Design Workshop.