Enerdoor Launches New Web Site
After being present in the American market for 3 years Enerdoor decided it was about time to update their web site. The current site was incomplete and hard to use. Plus, the web pages were mostly flash and no thought was put into Search Engine Rankings (SERPs). For a company as high-tech as Enerdoor, a new web site was a must.
Create an easy-to-use, attractive web site, that displays Enerdoor's products in an intuitive fashion. Use the existing logo and color scheme to produce a look and feel similar to the current web site. Update the web site to include all products, datasheets and accurate contact information. Saco Design was also tasked with improving search engine rankings and developing a solid base that we could use to build more advanced functionality as Enerdoor grows.
- Enerdoor customers looking for products, services, sales and support.
- Potential EMI/RFI Filter customers, ranging from small, customized EMC solutions, to large-quantity, industrial, commercial and military customers.
- Website Development- utilize a stylish template and content management system to create a flexible, extensible web site.
- Search Engine Optimization- through the discovery process, Saco Design learned about which keywords to target and produced a web site targetting those keywords.
- Graphic Design- developing the visual look and feel for the new web site, extending the existing collateral.
On-going Enerdoor Campaign
With the launch of the new web site, Enerdoor is focussed on developing new business through online marketing. Through a monthly service agreement, Saco Design will conduct: traffic analysis, search engine placement, internet advertisement spending and general updates. Our expertise, combined with our host of design services, will help Enerdoor grow their American business and meet the challenges of global competition.
Read more of Saco Design's Blog. Don't miss out on what's going on at the Saco Design Workshop.